Monday 20 March 2017

First Afternoon



Interacting with everyone...

This afternoon we all met in the common room, the new girl, Alice, is talking to the drug addict, he's probably asking her if she has managed to smuggle any drugs in but apparently she is not into drugs but the reason she is in here is because she followed a white rabbit? Sounds like she is on drugs to me! Everyone is interested in what she’s doing here and what she has to say, I'm sure she is in here to try and ruin my life, why does everyone thinks she is so nice and kind? She’s bloody bonkers and I hate her! I can see everyone is trying to suck up to her, they all used to suck up to me but now all the attention is on her. Poor, sweet, innocent Alice, apparently forced to come to this hospital by her mother, how naive they all are, she's in here because she's as mad as the rest of them! I don’t deserve to be treated like these peasants! I am the queen and everyone should bow before me, including Alice! If she tries to become better or more important then I, she will soon regret it and want to be out of this hospital for good. I am warning you Alice, if I loose my temper, you’ll loose your head! Understand? 


2 comments:

  1. You really think low of me don't you... - Absolem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Yes I do. Now stop encouraging Alice, I've had enough of her.

      Delete