Wednesday 22 March 2017

Third Afternoon


The Final Group Session...


This afternoon we had a group counselling session to reflect on what the past three days have been like, how we feel about being with each other constantly and how we feel within ourselves now that we have become friends with some of the other patients. I am not friends with any of the other patients, especially not Alice! I think this group counselling was a waste of time and has made matters worse, we had a system, and I was always the leader, Alice has encouraged people to steer away from the system and rebel against me. Within the counselling session, Alice once again feels the need to speak and share her experience, I do not care what she had to say, and now that the group session is over I can speak my mind! I finally felt able to share with everyone my opinion on Alice, which lead to Alice standing up for herself, she tried to push me back down onto my chair, this then lead to us fighting, but as I have said before, I will not give up my crown that easily. Alice has now been kicked out of the hospital as she started the fight, and I will continue to have counselling where they try and control my anger. At the end of the day, I don’t mind staying here, now that Alice has gone, I am in charge again, everyone listens to me, stays out of my way, so now the system is back in place and we will try again to get on just fine. If anyone tries to push my buttons again then OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment