Tuesday 21 March 2017

Second Morning



Breakfast with everyone...

Today we all had to have breakfast together, I was surrounded by everyone who is completely mad, and they were all talking about the most random things with Alice! If it was up to me Alice would be eating alone in her room, but as part of this new task to have our counselling as a group, we now have to eat together, talk with each other and spend all day as a group! Counselling is meant to help you, but being sat at in a circle full of people sharing stories about things that do not exist is making me loose my patience even more. Alice keeps talking about a cat that can disappear, and a blue caterpillar, does she even know where she is and that we are all human here? Everyone used to listen to what I had to say, but now they are all more interested in what Alice has to say, which is complete nonsense! I want Alice to leave this group, I want to scream and shout at her, but the doctors here are trying to control my anger. Now let me tell you, my anger is building up more and more, and the fact that I can not share my opinion on Alice or tell her to SHUT UP is not helping me at all, if anything it is making me more likely to blow, eventually I will fight her and get rid of her for good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment