Monday 20 March 2017

First Morning

Meeting the new girl...

Today is a new day I tell myself, I will try and keep myself to myself if everyone keeps themselves in check and does not annoy me, however, the new positive day suddenly changes as I look out of the ward window to find a new girl making her way to the main entrance. Why? when everything finally starts going my way, someone new has to come in and interrupt our civilised system where everyone listens to me and does what I say. Everybody in this hospital understands that I loose my temper very quickly, so they all avoid me and do not ever get in my way, but I can already tell that this new girl is going to try and change the hierarchy. I call the shots around here, and the first order I give today is OFF WITH HER HEAD! 


No comments:

Post a Comment