Tuesday 21 March 2017

Second Afternoon


My anger is building up...


This afternoon, because I have been surrounded by idiots for two days I am beginning to become very short tempered, now my sister, The White Queen, she is a perfectionist, she suffers from OCD, I think she just does it on purpose to irritate me, and today she is really winding me up! Sisters should stick together, and she knows my hatred for Alice, yet she tries to stick up for her an tells me to be nicer to her. Why am I going to be nice to someone who is trying to steal my spotlight and deliberately get on my bad side? I have been building this anger up for too long now, and my sister pushed me to the limit, I couldn't help myself, I had to shout at her, I wanted her out of my sight! The doctors have spoken to me about this, trying to explain why it was wrong for me to release my anger out on my sister, but its also their fault, if they hadn't tried to suppress my anger in the first place, this would never of happened! If Alice wasn't around then I would of never of felt the need to show everyone who it still in charge around here! Me arguing with my sister is not my fault, it is simply everyone else around me trying to purposely annoy me, I do not have anger issues, just everyone in this hospital seems to constantly get on my nerves! 




No comments:

Post a Comment